When selecting crops for residence, everybody desires to choose up one thing authentic, lovely, in order that the inside solely advantages from one other flower. Soleoli is ideal for inventive folks. This can be a creeping plant with skinny shoots and small leaves. Extraordinarily unpretentious and doesn’t require fixed garter. So caring for salinolysis is kind of easy. At residence, the flower feels as snug as within the open air, and there are only a few nuances that ought to be taken into consideration.
Soleirolia, or gelksina (Helxine) belongs to the nettle household and has been bred as a home plant for a couple of hundred years. The flower develops within the type of skinny shoots, on which small oval leaves are very densely and sometimes positioned.
Capability for touchdown is appropriate for nearly any. If you happen to take lengthy rectangular flowerpots, the saltworks with pleasure they’re coated with a carpet, and actually thick. If you happen to take an everyday pot and guarantee correct care, the flower will kind a neat inexperienced ball. So the plant is appropriate for each giant and small areas.
New shoots seem regularly and develop rapidly, intertwining and entangled amongst themselves, whereas not interfering with one another. The flowers are small and single, on a very inexperienced background they appear cute and harmonious, however don’t strike with sophistication, they bloom very not often at residence. The fruits of indoor saltation normally doesn’t.
The plant itself is perennial and can delight its homeowners for a very long time. Nonetheless, it should be transplanted and rejuvenated, in order that it retains a sexy look.
Sorts and Care
Really, there is just one species of gelxins, so in nature the plant doesn’t differ in selection. Nonetheless, many flower growers fell in love with a curly creeping flower, and breeders bred a number of varieties that differ within the shade of the leaves. Because of this, right this moment there’s silver and golden saltolysis. If you happen to plant them collectively, you get an authentic and enticing combine – a mix of a number of varieties in a single composition.
The flower seems to be very lovely in composition with different indoor or tub crops. Nonetheless, Miss Purity Journal attracts consideration to the truth that the loach will strangle the undersized neighbor, clinging to it as a help.
Caring for such a flower is straightforward. The homeland of Hekslin is southern, moist forests, and for snug improvement it wants comparable circumstances:
- Lighting. It ought to at all times be shiny sufficient, however scattered. Subsequently, the japanese or southeastern window shall be optimum. On the south facet, the flower shall be uncomfortable as a consequence of direct daylight. Shading shall be required. Not unhealthy, salinolysis tolerates the north facet and even the depth of the room, however doesn’t like the shortage of sunshine. As an possibility – lighting with phytolamps, which create essentially the most delicate beam circulation.
- Temperature. Gelksin is virtually not delicate to this issue. Through the development interval, in the summertime, the vary from +18 to + 25˚ C is appropriate for her, and in winter she suffers a powerful coolness, however not decrease than +eight levels.
- Air humidity. This opens up some moodiness of the flower. Make certain the indicator ought to be fairly excessive. In autumn and spring, as a rule, it isn’t required to artificially enhance humidity. Nonetheless, in the summertime and winter within the room, if the temperature is above 20 levels, spraying turns into necessary. It ought to be finished each day, and generally even a number of occasions a day.
- Watering. In summer time, the soil mustn’t dry out. The plant wants fixed watering. In winter, the highest layer might dry out somewhat, particularly if the temperature is under +20. Water – delicate, specifically purchased or settled for 2 days.
- Fertilizer. It’s best to make it within the spring. Feeding just isn’t notably crucial, however from March to September 2 occasions a month it’s fully allowed to make use of complicated fertilizer: this helps to speed up development and improvement.
The soleoli shall be fairly snug on the balcony whether it is even somewhat insulated.
On the whole, gelxin is kind of straightforward to take care of. The principle factor is to comply with easy guidelines. A way more severe challenge is transplantation and copy. You can not do with out these procedures if you wish to see the flower wholesome and exquisite.
Seeds of salinity are exhausting to search out. Subsequently, it’s best to plant a plant utilizing division. An grownup flower takes a small half together with the roots throughout transplantation. This process should be finished within the spring. The pot should be with drainage. Two days a flower wants with the intention to absolutely take root. At the moment, don’t water the plant and attempt to preserve it in a cool place.
A transplant is required gelksine yearly. To do that, select the fitting pot: not very deep, however at all times large sufficient to permit the shoots to develop. The composition of the earth is straightforward: a part of the clay, a part of the sheet and a part of the sand. You should definitely put a particular drainage. Water and air ought to freely move into the bottom, for this the soil is left free and barely dug up.
To take root, a sapling will want solely two days, after which the pot is put in its ordinary place and so they start to handle in a easy mode. Rooting takes place naturally, with out further fertilizing.
When rising saltworks, it’s essential to consider some options. They arrive from the pure circumstances of flower development. Initially, it’s the humidity of the air and soil. Each indicators ought to be excessive sufficient to protect the lifetime of the flower. Even a one-time drying of hexlin is tough.
One other excessive is a foul issue. If there’s an excessive amount of moisture, then dying from root decay is probably going. To forestall this, half an hour after watering, take away all of the water from the sump, put a drainage layer on the underside of the pot throughout planting and relocation.
Direct daylight, particularly in summer time, typically causes burns of leaves within the type of brown spots. Nonetheless, this doesn’t imply that the flower loves a thick shadow. As already famous, Huxlin wants shiny, however subtle gentle.
Soleirolia wants common rejuvenation. It grows very fantastically whereas younger, however after 2-Three years this inexperienced ball seems to be somewhat enticing. It’s best in the course of the subsequent transplant to easily throw out a part of the plant, leaving younger shoots with the foundation system.
The complexity of each seating and rejuvenation is that the shoots and roots are very confused. Making an attempt to unravel them is ineffective, and in no case are you able to tear them aside: this can result in severe harm. It’s higher to take the scissors and punctiliously divide or reduce in a number of locations.
Pests very not often seem on hexlin, it isn’t inclined to fungal illnesses. If yellowing of the leaves is noticed, to start with, it’s essential to examine the circumstances of detention and proper the errors. If it doesn’t assist, transplant a flower subsequent spring.
On the whole, that is an unpretentious plant that’s very easy to develop in quite a lot of circumstances. It decorates the home and improves the ambiance in it. Soleoli is extraordinarily fashionable with professionals and rookies.